Wednesday 17 August 2011

Mark Emiley - What a nice chap

During the early stages of my voyage of discovery in extract brewing I did a lot of reading on how to do certain things. Making a starter, steeping specialty grains and racking were areas of concern for me. Utilising the power of the internet and video tutorials I was able to see how these things were done by the experts. The best of these were the video tutorials by Mark Emiley. Not only an enthusiast and probably a great guy to have a beer with but also clear and consise in his brewing tutorials.

Sadly the lack of order of the videos and the titles make it pretty impossible to watch them in sequence without click on them (this may have been sorted now). You have to piece them together from what you can find too as there doesn't seem to be one place for them all.

Here's a link I just found it's a good starting place: Mark Emiley tutorials obviously youtube is another good source for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment